Have you ever felt like your wheels are spinning…
But you are not actually moving forward? This was the visual in my mind while drafting the mission for Bergen Concierge Service. Time is your most valuable asset. Wasting any of it unproductively is a frustrating yet universal challenge. While writing, the letters revealed the acronym “MPG”. Bingo. I loved the duality, and thought it dovetailed beautifully into my message.
So beyond being catchy, what exactly do I mean by MPG? Well, give some thought to these questions: What are you achieving for the effort you put into your business? Where are you spending your time, and how efficient are you with it? Are your efforts productive and manifesting results or are they draining you? Are your wheels spinning but you are standing still?
With this in mind, three steps to foundational success came to view:
1. MISSION: A strategic alliance and grassroots plan
2. PLAN: Five steps to achieving goals
- Interview: Identify key objectives, unfinished tasks and areas for development
- Prepare: A detailed action plan laying out goals and step-by-step methodology
- Tackle: Systematic achievement of objectives
- Collaborate: Continually with feedback to identify next level agenda items
- Maintain: Establish comprehensive resources, the final fundamental for continued growth.
3. GOAL: Quantitative results on a solid foundation
Would you like to see how this plan can work for you and your small business?
Take a moment to fill out the form below. It is my pleasure to provide a complementary collaboration session to discuss your concerns, plans, and help determine where meaningful assistance may be warranted.