The second in a series of essays to dispel myths and elevate the need for Administrative Concierges in traditional workplaces.
Should every small business have an Administrative Concierge?
Business, in a broad sense, is undergoing a once in a lifetime transformation. Since the pandemic, the foundational shift in outsourcing, consulting, contract, and remote work is reshaping how business is done in every imaginable context. Therefore, why would you not consider new avenues, strategies and methods of small business administration? The possibilities for meaningful, constructive progress are many and diverse.
Here are three of the more intuitive concepts illustrating the usefulness of an Administrative Concierge.
1. You need help, but don’t think a full or even part time employee is the answer:
- There is not enough consistent work to delegate;
- Budget is a consideration;
- You don’t want to be bogged down by the bureaucracy of payroll, hiring and turnover;
- You need help managing tasks, but they are diverse — One week it is a project, next it is bill paying, organization, and website work. Who would you even look for? Where would you start?
- You like having your hands in the pot, and are not ready to give up control.
2. Support on an a la carte basis is the essence of Concierge work.
- One week it is two hours, the next week it is ten? No problem! You call the shots and stay in budget.
- With a la carte support you schedule assistance when you need it and it best serves your business needs.
- Someone with a broad experience and knowledge base, who can fill shoes in diverse capacities.
- Delegate what you want, in whole or in part; you retain control.
3. For small business, an Administrative Concierge checks all the boxes:
- Someone to call on “as needed” basis;
- Dedicated to you and your goals, in an organized and timely manner;
- Inherently designed to stay in your small business budget;
- Possesses a multifaceted skill set and is resourceful and productive;
- Has resources, references and connections for next level needs;
- Maintains an arrangement can be stopped and resumed as needed.
A Twenty-First Century Small Business Methodology.
The possibilities are limitless. A strategic partner on call to tackle diverse administrative tasks waiting for attention you simply don’t have. It checks every box needed to keep your small business running smoothly and on schedule.
An Administrative Concierge is a one-stop administrative shop who helps manage details so you can:
- Create an organized and comprehensive administrative foundation;
- Stay focused on your core competency and building a client base;
- Cultivate connections and resources towards next level goals.
Best of all, rates are hourly, comprehensive consultations are free, and the arrangement can be terminated at any time. An Administrative Concierge will keep you on the cutting edge of small business growth.
Does that sound like a 21st Century small business support strategy to you?
Laura Milo DeAngelis | Owner and Founder | Bergen Concierge Service LLC
www.bergen-concierge.com • 201-303-7301 • email@example.com